Every organisation needs good information management to run successfully. Rigorous data protection laws – plus increasing regulatory and commercial pressure – mean a clear understanding of the storage and use of information is essential.
We advise companies of all sizes on data protection and privacy issues, from start-ups to large corporates across many sectors. Whether you require short-term crisis management assistance or a global program tailored to satisfy international data protection authorities, our clients receive pragmatic, practical and cost-effective solutions.
Keypoint’s experts provide a full range of advice on data protection and privacy matters, in particular:
- Access rights for data subjects
- CCTV and privacy
- Compliance issues for personal data
- Criminal and health records
- Privacy Act 1988
- Freedom of Information legislation
- International transfers of data
- Marketing issues
- Policies and privacy notices
- Retention of communications data
Speak to Warren Kalinko for more information.