Bernard has over 20 years’ experience as a property lawyer, and joins Keypoint after 8 years at commercial firm ClarkeKann Lawyers, where he was a partner in the Property and Projects Group.
Bernard’s practice ranges from large, high value projects for developers, property investors and government authorities, through to commercial, retail and residential leasing and conveyancing.
Bernard has particular expertise in property development work.
Bernard can be contacted on +61 2 8035 5200 or by email at email@example.com.
- Site acquisition
- Due diligence
- Capital raising
- Project structuring
- Stamp duty
- Strata and title structuring
- Easements and covenants
- Project conveyancing
- Sale of land
- Joint venture and development agreements
- Large land amalgamations and property projects in Sydney’s Northwest corridor comprising of 2000+ new homes.
- Advising on two mixed use railway precinct developments in Western Sydney to be master-planned for 2000+ apartments.
- Acting for the Evergrand Group on a 254 strata title lot staged subdivision in Sydney’s Northwest.
- Acting on a large subdivision project in Austral.