Alex is experienced in advising and representing clients in all aspects of Family Law. From multi-million-dollar property disputes, to parenting cases involving special needs children.
With over 20 years of experience as a lawyer, Alex has developed a strong empathy with the practice of family law.
Alex’s focus is upon the best outcome for his clients. Whilst he strives to avoid litigation wherever possible, if court is required, Alex is an extremely experienced and robust advocate. He has appeared in numerous courts in both Australia and the UK.
Alex joined Keypoint in 2023 and is based in Brisbane.
- Family Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Courtroom Advocacy
- Family Law Property Settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Parenting matters
- Children with special needs
- Domestic and Family Violence Issues
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Family Provision Claims
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Central England)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Bond University)
- Master of Laws (Bond University)
- QLS Practice Management Course
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Member of the Gold Coast District Law Association
|2023||Keypoint Law | Consulting Principal|
|2020 – 2023||Arbon Legal Group | Partner|
|2017 – 2020||Bell Legal Group | Senior Associate|
|2010 -2017||Wynn Lawyers | Lawyer|
|2007 – 2010||Robinson & Robinson | Lawyer|