Keypoint is delighted to announce that it has been selected winner of State/Regional Firm of the Year at the 2021 Australasian Law Awards.
The Australasian Law Awards celebrate excellence across the legal profession in Australia and New Zealand, and this particular award was selected on the basis of:
- excellence in client service; and
- demonstrated expertise across a range of areas.
Comments from the judges included:
- “Keypoint’s client feedback and strong culture speak volumes for its leadership and client focus;
- keypoint law continued to adapted to the pandemic conditions to provide a refreshed offering to clients;
- Really interesting growth, and great feedback and diversity stats; and
- An excellent breadth of services and highly rated client service“.
Commenting on the award, Keypoint’s CEO Warren Kalinko stated:
“It’s a real credit to the talented lawyers of Keypoint Law, that we have won this award. As our firm grows from strength to strength, our client focus and dedication remain core to everything we do; and we thank our clients for their on-going custom and support.”
This recognition follows a string of other awards over recent years, including:
- winner ‘Employer of Choice’ 2020;
- winner ‘Innovative firms’ 2020 and 2019;
- winner ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ by the Law Institute of Victoria at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards,
- winner ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards.
and our lawyers are recognised across 18 practice areas in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ (2022 edition).