Keypoint Law is pleased to announce that our Consulting Principal Monica Ross-Maranik has been ranked by peer rated Doyle’s Guide as one of the “Leading” estate litigators in New South Wales.
In addition, Keypoint has been recognised as one of the top firms in New South Wales for Wills & Estates Litigation.
Congratulations to Monica and the entire Wills & Estates team for this recognition and for their dedication and commitment to our clients in this area.
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- An award-winning firm driving transformation in the legal profession, rehumanising how the law is practised.
- Our firm of 45 senior lawyers provides legal services across 23 practice areas from Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Brisbane.
- The firm’s recognition includes:
- Current finalist for ‘Law Firm of the Year (1-100 lawyers)’ in the upcoming 2020 Australasian Law Awards;
- ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards;
- Winner ‘Innovative Firms’ 2019, Australasian Lawyer
- ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards;
- recognition of its lawyers in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ 2020, across 17 practice areas.