Mid-tier firm Keypoint Law is pleased to announce its promotion of three Associates to Special Counsel, from 1 July 2020.
They are Adam Gascoigne-Cohen, Dean Tolkin, and Tamara Garis.
Adam has been with Keypoint since April 2014. He has worked across a broad range of practice areas over that time and, in recent years, has worked closely with Keypoint Law Consulting Principal Michelle Meyer in the Trusts and Estates area. Adam is now midway through completing a Master of Estate Planning.
Dean has been with Keypoint since November 2015, having joined our firm from Harmers Workplace Lawyers. Dean works with Shana Schreier-Joffe in our Employment Law team. He was the recipient of the Lawyers Weekly ‘30 Under 30’ award for Workplace Law in 2018, and has been a finalist for ‘Rising Star’ and ‘Senior Associate of the Year’ at the Australian Law Awards.
Tamara has been with Keypoint since April 2018 and works with Luma Sherif in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. Tamara was admitted in 2007 and was previously at Hicksons Lawyers, before leaving to help establish a successful start-up in the health space. After several years managing multiple facets of that company, Tamara returned to private practice at Keypoint Law.
Keypoint’s CEO, Warren Kalinko said:
“Adam, Dean and Tamara have shown incredible commitment, across both their legal work, and in terms of their contributions to the firm more broadly, over many years. They have been highly rated by our Consulting Principals and clients; and it’s fabulous to see our firm developing with such superb talent. It’s a real pleasure to be able to congratulate them on their achievements and to recognise the truly meaningful contributions they make to our firm. Congratulations to our rising stars!”
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- One of Australia’s fastest-growing law firms (by principal-level appointments), which is driving transformation in the legal profession, rehumanising how the law is practised.
- Our integrated and cohesive firm of 45 principal-level lawyers provides services across 23 areas of law from our offices Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Brisbane.
- The firm’s recognition includes:
- Current finalist for ‘Law Firm of the Year (1-100 lawyers)’ in the upcoming 2020 Australasian Law Awards;
- ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards;
- Winner ‘Innovative Firms’ 2019 and 2020, Australasian Lawyer
- ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards;
- recognition of its lawyers in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ 2020, across 17 practice areas.