Keypoint Law is delighted to have recently been informed by PEXA, that we have been peer-rated as one of the top 10 firms nationally on PEXA, over the past quarter.
PEXA is an electronic conveyancing platform which has been adopted nationally for e-conveyancing.
Keypoint has settled hundreds of property transactions on PEXA over the past year, acting for developers on a number of off-the-plan residential developments and mixed-use projects in NSW, including:
- a 150+ lot staged land subdivision in Box Hill, Sydney;
- a 100 lot apartment building near Westfield in Miranda;
- an 85 apartment development in Kellyville;
- a 100 apartment development in Strathfield; and
- 3 waterfront whole floor luxury apartments in Darling Point.
Commenting on these projects, Keypoint Consulting Principal, Bernard Tan, stated:
“All settlements have taken place online via the PEXA settlement platform and we’ve had a “success rate” of nearly 100% with very few purchasers not being able to settle”.
Warren Kalinko, Keypoint’s CEO, commented:
“This recognition by PEXA is a real credit to our Property team, who have worked tirelessly for our clients to exchange, and over the past 12 months to settle, the sale of hundreds of apartments in residential and mixed-use developments. Congratulations to our team”.
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- An award-winning firm driving transformation in the legal profession, rehumanising how the law is practised.
- Our firm of 45 senior lawyers provides legal services across 23 practice areas from Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Brisbane.
- The firm’s recognition includes:
- Current finalist for ‘Law Firm of the Year (1-100 lawyers)’ in the upcoming 2020 Australasian Law Awards;
- ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards;
- Winner ‘Innovative Firms’ 2019, Australasian Lawyer
- ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards;
- recognition of its lawyers in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ 2020, across 17 practice areas.