Keypoint Law is delighted to have several of our lawyers included in in the 2021 edition peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’.
Ten Keypoint lawyers have been recognised across 17 different areas of law. With listings in over 70% of our 23 practice areas, the achievements of our lawyers demonstrate the depth of Keypoint’s experience and the breadth of expertise within our firm.
We are proud to have the following people recognised:
- Mark Addison – Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Philip Argy – Information Technology Law
- Corinne Attard – Franchise Law
- Sarah Jones – Occupational Health & Safety Law
- Paul Noonan – Education Law, Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property Law and Privacy and Data Security Law
- Warwick Painter – Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets Law, Financial Institutions and Regulatory Practice
- Penelope Pengilley – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Michael Rozdal – Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Dr Gary A Rumble – Constitutional Law, Government Practice, Public Law and Regulatory Practice
- Lora Shaw – Commercial Law, Government Practice and Information Technology Law
Keypoint Law is an innovative commercial law firm. Our team of over 40 senior lawyers provides high quality legal services across 23 areas of law from our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.