Keypoint Law has been recognised as one of 15 law firms across the country at the forefront of change and innovation.
This is the second consecutive year that Keypoint has been a recipient of the award, which the curator, Australasian Lawyer, says “represents the future of the law industry”.
Keypoint’s recognition in 2020 was for its approach to ‘Succession for Senior Lawyers’; a significant emerging issue as the baby boomer generation heads towards retirement.
Other winners this year include Clayton Utz, Hall & Willcox, Maddocks, McCullough Robertson and PwC.
Commenting on Keypoint’s award, Keypoint CEO Warren Kalinko said:
“We are delighted to be recognised for our contributions to the wave of innovation that is redefining the future of the legal industry in Australia.”
This recognition comes shortly after Keypoint was named a finalist for Law Firm of the Year (1-100 lawyers) at the upcoming Australasian Law Awards.
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- One of Australia’s fastest-growing law firms (by principal-level appointments), which is driving transformation in the legal profession, rehumanising how the law is practised.
- Our integrated and cohesive firm of 45 principal-level lawyers provides services across 23 practice areas from our offices Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Brisbane.
- The firm’s recognition includes:
- Current finalist for ‘Law Firm of the Year (1-100 lawyers)’ in the upcoming 2020 Australasian Law Awards;
- ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards;
- Winner ‘Innovative Firms’ 2019 and 2020, Australasian Lawyer
- ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards;
- recognition of its lawyers in peer-reviewed ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’ 2020, across 17 practice areas.