Keypoint Law is delighted to announce that Deidre Missingham has joined the firm as a Consulting Principal based in Melbourne.
Deidre is a highly experienced lawyer, with specific expertise in the fields of privacy, information, technology, and governance. Deidre also has deep insight into government strategy and policy, which she gained over many years working in the Victorian government, including with the Department of Premier & Cabinet, Department of Education & Training, and Victorian Government Solicitor’s Office.
Commenting on Deidre’s appointment, Keypoint CEO Warren Kalinko said:
“Deidre brings a wealth of expertise to the firm, with invaluable insight into privacy law and regulation, as well as the policy framework underpinning the privacy regime. Technological advancements and emerging technologies create regulatory challenges, which frequently and increasingly raise privacy questions and issues. Deidre’s appointment further strengthens our expertise in this space. In addition, Deidre’s deep understanding of the Victorian government will broaden Keypoint’s offering as we continue to expand our client base into government practice areas.
We are delighted that Deidre has joined us.”
About Keypoint Law
- Established in 2014.
- An award-winning law firm driving transformation in the legal profession, rehumanising how the law is practised.
- Our team of 46 senior lawyers provides legal services across 23 practice areas from Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.
- Keypoint was named:
- winner ‘Employer of Choice’ 2020 and winner ‘Innovative firms’ 2020 and 2019, by Australasian Lawyer;
- winner ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ by the Law Institute of Victoria at the 2019 Victorian Legal Awards;
- winner ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Australian Law Awards, and
- our lawyers are recognised across 17 practice areas in peer-reviewed 2020 ‘Best Lawyers in Australia’.
For more information
Head of Marketing & Communications
m: 0448 462 137