Trina established Keypoint’s family law practice in Australia and has specialised exclusively in family law for more than 20 years. She is an experienced advocate in the often-sensitive areas of separation, divorce, parenting disputes and property division. Previously Trina was a partner in a Sydney firm and then operated a sole practice, Francis Lawyers, while also undertaking volunteer legal work for a large community legal centre. Trina is a member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
In addition to holding degrees in Law and Arts (Communication) Trina holds a Masters degree in Applied Law (Family Law) from The College of Law in Sydney, where she is a Graduate Fellow.
- Masters in Applied Family Law at College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications), University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Continuing Legal Practice, University of Technology Sydney
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia