Linda is an Accredited Specialist in family law, and has practised exclusively in family law for almost 20 years. She is admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia, and is a member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and of the Law Society of New South Wales. Prior to joining Keypoint, Linda was Special Counsel – Family Law, at Armstrong Legal.
Linda has successfully represented clients across the full range of family law matters. She has particular expertise in complex property cases involving high net wealth clients, complex company and trust structures, valuation and tax issues, spousal maintenance and child support. Her clients benefit from Linda’s depth of experience in these types of cases working alongside many of the country’s leading barristers, her first-hand knowledge of how these types of nuanced matters play out in Court, and her understanding of the approaches which deliver the best results for clients.
Linda also has a strong interest in family law issues involving international elements including international cross jurisdictional property and parenting disputes.
Linda strives to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients, and sustains their confidence and trust consistently keeping them informed at every stage of negotiations and the Court process. Her approach to the resolution of family law matters is pragmatic, strategic, responsive and empathetic to the needs and concerns of each client. Clients gain the benefit of Linda’s genuine commitment to providing a high standard of service and her proactive approach to resolving disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Linda is also a trained collaborative lawyer and is skilled at negotiating commercially sound outcomes for clients that are tailored to their individual needs.
She has given presentations at local and international conferences and has published articles in the International Family Law Journal.
- Marriage breakdown
- Parenting matters and children
- Maintenance Obligations
- Financial and property matters, with particular experience in complex property cases involving high net wealth clients, complex company and trust structures, valuation and tax issues
- International elements including cross jurisdictional property and parenting disputes
- Injunctions and restraining orders
- De Facto Relationships
- Mediation, negotiation and dispute resolution
- Accredited Specialist in family law,
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer
|2020 –||Keypoint Law | Consulting Principal|
|2017 – 2019||Armstrong Legal | Special Counsel|
|2010 – 2012||Karras Partners | Senior Consultant|
|2006 – 2010||Meyer Pigdon | Partner|
|2001 – 2006||Broun Abrahams Burreket | Associate|